“You can’t build a reputation on what you’re going to do”
For all those budding engineers out there, here is a chance to fetch the tools and prove your mettle. It’s time to reset, reinvent and reposition and trove all the characteristics of concrete. This contest is a general interest initiative which encourages healthy competition between the candidates, helping students aiming to commercial build to efficiently reduce their consumptions, acquire better steering and operation.
• Each team can have a maximum of three participants.
• Prelims will be based on knowledge attained in Concrete technology and on Indian Standard Codes.
• Final round will be the casting of a concrete cube on the event date.
• The materials for casting will be provided by the college.
• Excess usage or wastage of materials will lead to disqualification.
• Loose materials will be provided just once after spillage, only for justifiable reasons.
• Equipment provided must be handled with utmost care.
• The decision of the judging panel will be final.
Round 1: ECE seminar hall
Round 2: Concrete Laboratory
Finals : Concrete Laboratory
Round 1: 01.00 P.M to 01.45 P.M (Day 1)
Round 2: 04.15 P.M to 05.30 P.M (Day 1)
Finals: 02.45 P.M to 03.00 P.M (Day 2)