“It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen”
Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failures. Here is a great opportunity to express your talent and ideas in the field of civil engineering. Present your ideas and conquer the prizes. It is an event in which an individual can judge his/her own abilities.
• Structural engineering
• Non-structural engineering
o Geotechnical engineering
o Environmental engineering
o Urban planning
o Remote sensing and GIS
o Green building
o Advancement and automation in civil engineering
**Innovative topics related to the mentioned topics will also be appreciated
• A group of 3 members per team can participate, not necessarily from the same college.
• The presentation should not exceed over fifteen slides including the profiles.
• Teams will be given a time period of 8 minutes: 6 minutes for presenting and 2 minutes for queries.
• The abstract should be uploaded in the given dashboard of website or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Submission Details:
• Abstract should not be more than 200 words.
• Abstract must be in the form of Word or PDF document only.
• The abstract must contain name, college name, contact number, e-mail id and LID of each participant.
• Last date for abstract submission is on or before 14.02.2018.
**Each participant must register individually to get their LID.
09.00 A.M to 12.30 P.M (Day 2)
Aravind S : 9942915919
Parasuram V : 8508281100